Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wolfgang Cassidy and KT-----outer planets



That the gases that are in the planets are a liquid.


Work cited


"Astronomy and Astrophysics." Astronomy and Astrophysics. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. . •


"Exploreinfo.net." Exploreinfo.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. . •


"The Galaxy Guide." The Galaxy Guide. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. .


"The Outer Planets | Scholastic.com." Teaching Resources, Children's Book Recommendations, and Student Activities | Scholastic.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. . •


"spiff.rit.edu/.../gas_planets/gas_planets.html." spiff. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Jan. 2011. . •


"tell.fll.purdue.edu." tell.fll.purdue.edu. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Jan. 2019. .



"Ron Yerby HOME :: Graphic Design, Web Design, and Print." Ron Yerby HOME :: Graphic Design, Web Design, and Print. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. . •


foam, wrapping the body in rings of EVA, both out of necessity, desire, face down, sideways, and tested in each one of the positions without any cushioning.". "Make: Online." Make: Online. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. .


"motivate.maths.org." motivate.maths.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. . •


" steves-astrocorner.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_ar...." blogspot. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Nov. 2009. < steves-astrocorner.blogspot.com/>.

24 comments:

  1. Great info! I liked the photos you hade with the video. What is a gas giant though? Great otherwise!

    Joe Henderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did think it was interesting that there are so many moons that orbit those planets but like what Joe said what is a gas giant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew that there were so many moons on the outer planets. ANd i too am copnfused on what a gas giant is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! There was a lot of good information and I like the pictures that you had along with the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked all of the information. I had no idea, that the outer planets were as cold as it had said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great info! I never knew there were so many moons and i did not know that all the outer planets were made up of gas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was very informitive. I never knew that there was a hurricane on Jupiter. The music was a little distracting at some times.

    Alex W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gas Giants are the largest planets in our solar systems that are mostly composed of gas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great information and a lot of similarities amazing information. I never did know that the outer planets had that many moons. What is the biggest moon in our solar system?
    -Kyle K

    ReplyDelete
  11. the largest moon in our solar system is called "Ganymede" which orbits Jupiter. thatnks for the excellent question, i would enjoy to answer any more questions anyone has

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was surprised that Saturn was the densesed planet I alwayse thought it was Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This taught me alot of facts that I never knew before. It was pretty cool. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job guys, I learned a lot of great stuff like that Nepture is large enough to cover eight earths! I really liked the video!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a good video it had many facts about the outer planets and it played good music too.
    -Parker

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yea I really liked the video. But like andrew said what is a gas giant

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gas giant is composed with gas made out of hydrogen and helium.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a lot of facts in the video, which was good. I liked the bits of backround information about some of the planets you had too. It really made it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great video! It had a sufficient amount of information.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good video guys. Nice work on the information and I like the music.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job! Lots of great info. I liked the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really enjoyed watching your video. You had a lot of good facts about each planet. What were some differences between the planets, though? Otherwise, good job!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. There were some good pieces of information in your animoto. I liked how you said the differnces between the inner and outer planets. Also I liked how you all focused on two planets. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete