Monday, January 18, 2010

John, Parker, and Summer - Moons of our Solar System



I really enjoyed this project. The most fascinating thing that all of my group members were learning about had to be Jupiter's Moon, Callisto. It was cool to know about the facts of the moon. My group members and I thought that the research was easy. We found a good website for earth's moon and for the other moons that we researched. This was a cool project that we got to do and I think we should do it again.



WORKS CITED

"Astronomy Picture of the Day." Astronomy Picture of the Day . N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010. .

"Callisto (moon of Jupiter)." The Worlds of David Darling. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010.

"NASA - Enhanced View of the Moon." NASA - Home. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010. .

"On Saturn’s Moon Titan, It’s Raining Methane | 80beats | Discover Magazine." Discover Blogs | Discover Magazine. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010. .

Romans, the. "The Moon." The Nine Planets Solar System Tour. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010. .

"Saturn's Moon Titan - Explore the Cosmos | The Planetary Society." The Planetary Society. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010.

"Saturn's Moon Titan." Views of the Solar System. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010. .

"Space Pictures - Jupiter/Callisto." Space Pictures - Home. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010. .
"The Big Foto ." Earth's moon. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010. .

19 comments:

  1. Great facts and info. How many moons does jupiter have? just wondering. Great otherwise.

    Joe Henderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very interesting, especially about the moons with all the craters and stuff.

    Alex W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great facts and information! I liked the pictures that you had along with your video. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how it is very specific. I don't even know what a terrestrial planet is, so there is a few things that need to be described.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great facts and the pics went really good with the video

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed how well your group showed how well you described the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with "hearing" aid. It helped alot on learning about all the moons. It amazing that Juipter actaully can have so many moons.
    -Kyle K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a question, how many moons are in a solar system.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great video and very good volume when you were speaking. I never knew that jupiter had that many moons! Also, It's cool that Colistol is like a twin to Mercury.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In response to your question Jacob. I actually don't know how many moon's there is in the solar system. Each planet has a ton and people are still finding more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this video. You gave a lot of the important information that needed to be said. Also, I liked that you guys talked instead of just having the words, it made it a lot more interesting. Fabulous video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed watching this video. It was clear and you all talked very loud, which made it easy to understand. I didn't know that Titan is the second largest moon in the entire solar system. It makes sense though because Jupiter is very large. Nice job!(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this video. Many interesting facts and I loved how you guys talked instead of using music.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked your video it was good you already answered my question farther up in the comment otherwise good job.
    Joe Buschman

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great video. I learned alot about moons:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your video was very informational. I leaned alot about the moons of our solar system.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice information about Callisto. I never knew that Callisto existed untill I watched you video. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't really know that the planets actually had moons. This video showed me that each planet has more than one moon! I didn't know that it was even possible to have more than one moon, seeing as Earth only has one. You guys had really good facts, and the narration was clear and understandable. Good job, guys. :)

    ReplyDelete